Latest update: 25/06/2020
Avon Loop Treasure Hunt entry form
We're celebrating the completion of our work in the Avon Loop with a treasure hunt!
Print this form and take a walk around the Avon Loop to find the answers.
When you're done email a photo or a scan of your form* to firstname.lastname@example.org to go in the draw to win some fantastic prizes.
We'll also put some entry forms at each end of the Avon Loop on some information signs so keep an eye out for those if you don't have a printer, just don't forget your pen.
Prizes are a $500 Paddler Zone kayak package (two to be won) or a $750 EVO Cycles voucher.
Plus if you email us a photo of you completing the treasure hunt you could win a $50 Pomeroy’s voucher!
The competition is open from 27 June - 19 July 2020. The Avon Loop is located on Oxford Terrace between Fitzgerald Avenue and Willow Street.
*You can also drop off your entry form to our reception Monday - Friday between 9am and 2pm. Level 8, 62 Worcester Boulevard, Christchurch Central City.
Avon Loop Treasure Hunt – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Ōtākaro Limited whose registered office is at Level 8, Anthony Harper Tower, 62 Worcester Boulevard, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand, except employees of Ōtākaro Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization of the competition. Entrants under the age of 18 require the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the competition.
- To enter, entrants must complete and sign an Avon Loop Treasure Hunt entry card (Entry Card) and participate in the Avon Loop Treasure Hunt. Entry Cards from entrants under the age of 18 must be signed by the parent or legal guardian of the entrant. All eligible entries received from entrants with all questions correctly answered will be entered into the prize draw.
- The Avon Loop Treasure Hunt will take place between [27 June 2020 and 19 July 2020]. Entries must be received by [11.59pm] on [Sunday 19 July 2020]. The prize draw will take place on [Tuesday 21 July 2020].
- Entries can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to Ōtākaro Limited, Level 8, Anthony Harper Tower, 62 Worcester Boulevard, Christchurch between the hours of 9.00am and 2.00pm.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes are as follows: 1x $750 EVO Cycles voucher, 2x $500 kayak packages from Paddler Zone, 5x $50 Pomeroy’s vouchers (over 18’s only).
- Prize are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Each winner will be contacted by phone or email using details provided on the Entry Card. If a winner cannot be contacted within [24 hours] the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The promoter will notify winners when and where prize(s) can be collected and/or delivered. The promoter is not liable for damages to prizes sent by post or courier.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or personal injury as a result of participating in the competition.
- The winners and photo competition entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.