Latest update: 28/06/2019
Baby Come Back VIP walking tour
Terms and Conditions
Attention central city lovers, advocates and believers.
Do you have a friend that needs to “Baby Come Back” to the central city?
Maybe they’re not up to speed with all the cool things happening around the city or maybe they just go to the same-old places and have become ‘stuck in their ways’.
Here’s a chance for you both to win a VIP tour of the central city!
We're running a competition on Facebook and Instagram. In the comments sections of the competition posts, tell us why you love the central city and tag a friend that needs to give the city another chance.
If selected, you’ll both come on a VIP walking tour of the central city which includes, for the FIRST TIME EVER, a hard hat tour of Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre!
After all that walking, you’ll be super hungry, so we’ll take you out for a fancy lunch at Miro!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the baby come back VIP walking tour competition is Ōtākaro Limited, whose registered office is at Level 8, Anthony Harper Tower, 62 Worcester Boulevard, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand.
- To enter, entrants must comment on an Ōtākaro baby come back social media competition post (Competition Post) and tag one person they wish to bring on the tour if they win (Plus One). By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners can bring a Plus One on the tour providing their Plus One meets the eligibility criteria in clause 4 and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions in full. Participation in the tour by any Plus One will be deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand, aged 18 or over on 3 August 2019, except employees of Ōtākaro Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization of the competition.
- Winners will be selected by the promoter and at the promoter’s discretion, based on the content of responses to Competition Posts.
- Winners will be notified by the promoter via the comments section of the relevant Competition Post.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by the promoter within [24 hours of the notification referred to in clause 6] the promoter reserves the right to reselect a replacement winner.
- The competition will commence on [Friday 28 June 2019]. Entries must be received by [5.00pm] on [Friday 12 July 2019]. The winners will be selected on 15 July.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via relevant Competition Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes are as follows: 1x central city walking tour. 1x Te Pae Christchurch hart hat tour. 1x meal and 1x non-alcoholic beverage from the Café Miro menu. These prizes will all be provided during one outing to each winner and their Plus One.
- Winners and their Plus One must be able to attend the tour on [3 August 2019] (Prize Date).
- Winners and their Plus One must be able to walk for a minimum of two hours and must agree to wear all personal protective gear provided and to follow all promoter and site health and safety procedures and instructions whilst on the Te Pae Christchurch site. Failure to do so may result in removal from site and/or refused entry, at the promoters discretion.
- Prize are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable to any winner or their Plus One for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or personal injury as a result of participating in the competition.
- Winners and their Plus One agree to the use of his/her name and image and/or details of their entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to winners or any other entrant or any Plus One will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ōtākaro Limited and not to any other party.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.